Dental and plaster traps
Download specification brochure
Dental and Plaster traps
Mactrap Dental and Plaster Separators are small passive traps specially designed to remove plaster from the water supply. They are easily installed and serviced and will handle most of the chemicals used in modern dentistry. A mobile version which can be loaded onto hospital trolleys is also available. They are also suitable for artist's studios.
The Mactrap Dental Plaster Trap filters out plaster within the drainage system used by dentists (and artists). The dental trap is fitted under bench and has a clear lid that lifts for inspection and cleaning. The trap contains a filter bag which is removable for emptying and cleaning. The filter is made from high grade 200 micron mesh. This is removable and washable, designed for quick and easy cleaning.
450L x 380W x 300H
- Lid lifts for easy cleaning
- Plumb direct to inlet or outlet 50mm PVC pipe
- Ensure external drain is lower than inlet
- Invert inlet = 210mm outlet invert =197mm
- Removable, washable filter
- Solids capacity filter = 10 litres
- Sludge capacity tank = 10 litres